Ayurvedic Home Remedies for Dry Skin Natural Treatment
Herbal Home Remedies for Dry Skin - Ayurvedic Medicines-Natural Treatment
Dry Skin Herbal Remedies, Herbs for Dry Skin, Natural Moisturisers for Dry Skin
Dry skin can have several causes. It may be due to a lack of sebaceous (oily) secretions; insufficient sweating; an excess of hot, sharp pitta; or too much vata. External causes of Dry skin include sun, wind, hot dry air, excess washing, and excess use of soap or dishwashing soap.
Moisturizing Cream may not be the answer
Many people use moisturizing creams to counteract dry skin. But dryness of the skin usually comes from within rather than from external causes. For this reason, mere application of a moisturizer doesn't truly solve the problem.
The skin needs nourishment from inside. Dry skin remedies which act from inside out give best results. Regular sleep is very important for the skin shine, moisture and lusture. Similarly consuming a lot of water, fruits, salads is very important. Along with this some micronutrients are needed by the skin like sulphur is the major nutritional element which gives lusture and smoothness to the skin. Gandhak Rasayan are the tablets made from natural sulphur and helps to clear the skin of blemishes, dark spots, age spots. Aloe vera is well known for its role in skin tightening and preventing of wrinkles. Aloe juice is rich in natural vitamins and minerals and provides stregth and natural glow to the skin cells.
Herbal Cure Pack for Dry Skin
|Gandhak Rasayan||Kumari Saar|
(per bottle) Minimum 4 Bottles
Total price = $ 98.75
Total price after discount = $ 93.00
Buy 60 days hrbal Cure Pack supply $ 186.00
Buy 90 days Herbal Cure Pack supply $ 279.00
No side effects! Free Shipping and Handling Worldwide!
The above pack is for 30 days. Following is the dosage details:
Kumari Saar-15ml twice daily, on empty stomach with equal quantity of water
Gandhak Rasayan-1 tablet twice daily, with plain water
In general, moisturizing creams work only temporarily. They stimulate secretions of the sebaceous glands, and for a while the skin looks soft and oily. But then the glands become tired and exhausted, resulting in more dryness. You will have much greater success if you treat the dryness both externally, with natural oils, and internally, by lubrication of the colon with oil enemas.
Here are several effective Ayurvedic home remedies to keep your skin smooth and lustrous.
Massage all over the body with oil for few minutes. Leave it for half an hour. And then wash with Besan or green gram powder instead of soap.
- Curd is an excellent moisturizer. Mix besan with curd and apply over the skin. Leave it for fifteen minutes and wash it water.
- Some tend to use 'Multani mitti'. Those who have dry skin can apply it by mixing it with raw milk.
- Those who use face packs don't allow it to dry for a longer time. It may dry your skin.
- Honey is also an excellent moisturizer. Mix honey with lemon juice and apply it for ten minutes and wash it off. It will moisturize your skin and you will feel young.
- Yogurt mixed with tomato juice is also a wonderful remedy for toning, moisturizing and glowing skin.
- Drink plenty of water and juices which will help you to retain moisture. Eat plenty of fruits.
- Have a rich protein diet to moisturize and nourish your skin.
- Mix olive oil with honey and massage with it for a few minutes and wash it off with warm and cold water alternatively. It is an excellent remedy for dry skin.
- Smash chiku and mix it with milk and apply in the form of pack, it will improve moisture and u can see your skin glowing.
- Cut the leaf of Aloe Vera. Mere rubbing of this leaf is an excellent moisturizer.
Apply some oil
In some cases, applying some oil to your skin may be all you need to eliminate dry skin. If your constitution is predominantly vata, apply sesame oil; if you are pitta, apply sunflower or coconut oil. If you are kapha, apply corn oil.
However, application of oil to the skin will probably not be sufficient. To treat the internal cause of the dryness, you'll have to lubricate the colon with a gentle oil enema.
Here is the procedure:
Step 1: Begin with a cleansing enema. Either in the morning or evening gives yourself a regular water enema. After a good bowel movement, wait one hour before proceeding to step 2.
Step 2: For the oil enema, use 1 cup of sesame, sunflower, or corn oil, according to the above vata-pitta-kapha recommendations. Inject the oil into the rectum (using a hot water bottle or a syringe), and try to retain it for 5 to 10 minutes. If it goes out, don't worry, let it out.
This simple oil enema will make your skin soft, delicate, and gorgeous. The colon is an important part of the absorption process for food nutrients. Similarly, the oil in the colon from the enema easily gets absorbed into the system and helps to lubricate the skin from within. For best results, perform the oil enema according to this schedule:
- Week 1 Every day
- Week 2 Every 2 days
- Week 3 Every 3 days
- Week 4 Once
You may also find relief from Dry skin by applying a pulp of fresh cherries) to your face at night, before going to bed Leave it on for 15 minutes, and then rinse off This will give you a beautiful complexion.